Multi-Family Security Assessments
Silva Consultants provides comprehensive physical security assessments for multi-family residential complexes including apartment buildings, condominiums, and gated and planned communities. We work closely with property managers and homeowners associations to help solve security problems and to create effective security programs for residential communities of all sizes.
Security assessments for multi-family residential properties typically include:
- Review of local crime statistics and crime trends.
- Review of the losses, thefts and other security incidents that have occurred at your property.
- Review of the unique security risks that may exist in your neighborhood or be caused by adjacent properties.
- Review of security policies and procedures and resident security awareness.
- Review the use of security guards and security patrol services.
- Preparation of risk assessment that identifies and prioritizes your property's specific security risks.
- Examination of site perimeter including fencing, landscaping, and security signage.
- Examination of security lighting in parking garages and at building exteriors.
- Examination of building perimeter including pedestrian doors, overhead doors, gates, and windows.
- Examination of security at building common areas, including lobby, mail center, parking garages, storage areas, and recreational areas.
- Examination of building lock hardware and keying systems.
- Examination of electronic security systems including access control systems, alarm systems, security intercom systems, and video surveillance systems.
- Examination of security policies and procedures, security training for residents, and security incident reporting procedures.
- Preparation of written Security Assessment Report that states consultant's opinion of existing security program and provides specific recommendations for security improvements at the property.
- Presentation of Security Assessment Report at Homeowners Association Meeting to present findings of report and to answer homeowner questions.
Please contact us today to obtain a free quotation on what it would cost to conduct a security assessment for your multi-family residential property.
Did You Know?
Property managers and homeowners associations are responsible for providing adequate security measures at the properties that they oversee
Silva Consultants is located near Seattle, Washington.
Our primary service area is Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California, but we serve clients in all parts of the United States.
Visit our Security Tips page for more than 60 free articles on a variety of topics related to physical security